Our mission is to provide Nashville with an affirming, non-denominational, Christ-centered place of worship. We value individuals and families from all walks of life, and from every level of faith.
Our faith is based on the principles of the historic Apostles’ and Nicene Creeds.
- In one triune God who is all-powerful, all-present and all-knowing.
- The Bible is the divinely inspired Word of God.
- Jesus Christ is God incarnate, fully God and fully human.
- The Holy Spirit is God making known God’s love and interest to all people.
- Every person is justified by grace, a gift from God, through faith in Jesus Christ.
- The Church serves to bring all people to God through Jesus Christ.
Join us on Sunday mornings at 11 AM for a contemporary worship celebration. Come as you are to enjoy uplifting music with a full band and a sermon by Pastor Greg Bullard.
On Sunday evenings at 6 PM is CrossTraining. We start with a short worship period to connect our hearts, spirits, and souls with God before we engage our minds and bodies in study. We offer different courses during the year, each designed to help you live out your faith. CrossTraining is led by Discipleship Pastor Dr. Elane O’Rourke.
Our weekly Bible study meets before Worship at 10 AM in the Sanctuary.